Among the already known features, MiVoice Office 400 offers now several sector specific functions and applications for hotels and guest management services, from four up to 600 ports. The new hospitality package can seamlessly be integrated into existing hotel processes and environments.
Functions for the reception
For reception staff the Mitel 400 Hospitality Package offers three different front desk solutions:
- the simple solution with an MiVoice 5380, respectively MiVoice 5380 IP for small businesses
- the comfortable web-based hospitality manager for small or medium enterprises
- the PMS (Property Management System) via FIAS interface for large enterprises
All three solutions can easily be combined with each other.
The hospitality package of the MiVoice Office 400 includes:
- easy check-in/check-out
- group functionality
- detailed billing of call charges
- mini bar consumptions
- information on the status of housekeeping
- a wide range of comfortable and easy to use telephones (analog, SIP, IP or digital), you have the choice to select the most suitable terminals
Benefits for the guests
Of course, also your guests will benefit from the new hospitality package. Thus, the guest phones for example, have a voicemailbox and the Message Waiting Indication (MWI) shows at a glance that a new message has arrived. Furthermore every telephone offers an integrated wake-up system and the wireless terminals of the Mitel 600 DECT phones even have a baby call function. On departure the reception staff can print out a detailed bill of the call charges. When checking out the guest can be sure that all private data such as call lists and voicemail messages are deleted.
The Mitel 400 Hospitality Package can easily be integrated into existing MiVoice Office 400 systems.